AT ASL WE INSTALL, MAINTAIN, AND REPAIR A RANGE OF SECTIONAL DOORS FOR BOTH COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL CUSTOMERS.
ASL sectional doors offer high resistance to all weather conditions with excellent insulation without compromising security, whilst saving energy consumption by counter balancing with the use of high tensile wound steel springs to ensure smooth running with minimum effort.
Sectional doors are most widely used for loading areas and loading bay facilities fitted with cable break devices.
AT ASL WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS WITH OUR DOORS
- Size of door manufactured to each installation
- Panel finish, optional colours in powder coat and plasticise
- Panel hardware
- Seals, as well the intermediate panel seals, to provide the most effective weather seal
- Operation, manual or electric
- Safety devices, a large number of safety features as options to protect personnel , vehicles and damage to your door
- Guide tracks, all guide tracks are individually manufactured to suit site conditions, as each installation head room and pitch will differ
- Personnel doors
- Glazed windows
AUTOMATIC DOORS FAQ’S
Yes, at ASL we offer a 12 months parts and labour guarantee with all new installations.
Yes – we offer a 24/7 reactive call out service. The call out change initial cost will cover travel and the first hour while on site. Should any parts be required we will contact you first to quote and gain approval before carrying out the work.