STEEL DOOR SETS:
AT ASL WE INSTALL, MAINTAIN, AND REPAIR ALL TYPES OF STEEL DOOR SETS FROM FIRE TO BALLISTIC.
We are authorised installers of Police approved Commercial Security Doors. Including fire and acoustic rated steel door sets and fire exits for Yorkshire and the North.
Our installers cover the whole of Yorkshire & the North including Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Warrington, Sheffield, Wakefield, Halifax, Leeds and York.
We know how to install the full range of steel doors and how to ensure your commercial property is super secure.
WHAT WE INSTALL
At ASL we always ensure that the products that we install are of the best quality and that our steel door sets are always installed by fully trained and experienced engineers, as we understand our customers needs for perfection.
We install a large range of steel door sets such as, fire doors, ballistic doors, louvred doors, blast doors, atex doors, gas doors and security doors. Its safe to say that we can source and install any required type of steel door set.
OUR INSTALLATION PROMISE
Here at ASL we promise that the following will be carried out on each and every steel door set installation.
- All engineers engaged within these work procedures will be suitably trained, experienced personnel.
- All works carried out will be under the direct supervision of a named Supervisor.
- Operatives will report to site a contact and attend site induction if required.
- An Installation Site Risk Assessment will be completed. Once it has been deemed safe to proceed with the installation, work will begin.
- Before work begins it will be checked that all parts are present. If more than one doorset is being installed identification numbers of each item will related to each door. The doorsets will be stored as close to the opening as possible in accordance with manual handling guidelines.
- Upon completion of the installation the engineers will ensure that all packaging and material off cuts are disposed of appropriately and that the area in general is left clean and tidy.
- The client will be shown the door in full working order
- Following that our engineers will complete a full work sheet and gain the necessary signatures as evidence.
AUTOMATIC DOORS FAQ’S
Yes, at ASL we offer a 12 months parts and labour guarantee with all new installations.
Yes – we offer a 24/7 reactive call out service. The call out change initial cost will cover travel and the first hour while on site. Should any parts be required we will contact you first to quote and gain approval before carrying out the work.